We deal with the diagnosis, prevention and therapy of functional disorders and musculoskeletal pain
Yoga has positive effects on the body and soul, and one of the reasons why many people attend yoga classes, is the prevention or even resolution of the musculoskeletal pain. Therefore right in our studio we offer the services in the field of physiotherapy.
High-quality physical therapist looks at a man comprehensively, thus never only at the painful area. Functional disorders in a particular segment of the musculoskeletal system may give rise to problems, in addition to local pain, other disorders of the joints and soft tissues, which may be quite remote from the original cause. The physiotherapist should also respect that our body is controlled by the central nervous system and the muscles are simply its output organ.
Our therapists have years of experience from the areas of physiotherapy, sports traumatology and postoperative rehabilitation. They will help you find an individual plan, how to keep your body in a good shape and without pain.
For whom is our physiotherapy suitable:
– for office professions, manual professions, for profession with excessive psychological burden
– for individuals with problems and pain in the musculoskeletal system
– for individuals after injuries and operations of the musculoskeletal system
– for top and recreational athletes
– examination of the musculoskeletal system
– soft tissue techniques, mobilization of joints and spine, myofascial techniques
– regenerative massage, reflexology, classic, cupping
– bandaging, kinesio taping
– rehabilitation after injuries and operations
– sport physiotherapy
– use if Ludmila Mojžíšová method
– correction of body posture, “back school”
– balance exercises, exercises with a large ball
– therapeutic elements of yoga and yoga therapy
Physiotherapy focuses on prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of musculoskeletal disorders. It helps with problems such as back pain, joints, tendons, etc., but it can also be taken as prevention of these problems. So, it is good not only to find a physiotherapist in case of musculoskeletal pain but also to visit him for the diagnosis itself, even if you are not bothered by great pain. The sooner you start taking care of your body and detect minor imbalances, the more you will avoid later difficulties. A good physiotherapist looks at a person and his body comprehensively, he is never limited to one given painful place, because he knows that functional disorders in a given place can cause problems even in a more distant place. So, it works with the fact that everything is intertwined in the body.
Our English-speaking physiotherapist – Tereza Katolická & how does she work: “I combine knowledge and experience from physiotherapy, yoga but also from Traditional Chinese Medicine. My goal and mission are to help people feel better.
I emphasize the active involvement of the patient and teach him to be more aware of his body and work effectively with him. I look for the cause of the pain and work with the body as a whole.
Nowadays I specialize also on the pelvic floor therapy. You can find out more here.
So, what awaits you in a physiotherapy session with Tereza?
• Initial diagnostics of the musculoskeletal system
• Appropriate therapy
• Exercises to do regularly also for home
• Consultations on the ergonomics of the work environment (setting the work space to avoid deepening pain during daily work at the PC)
For more information visit the website: www.innerlook.eu
• 55 min: 1450 CZK
Discounted subscription for more therapies:
• 5 visits: 7,000 CZK (you save 250 CZK)
• 10 visits: 13,500 CZK (you save 1,000 CZK)
It is possible to issue a gift voucher for all services offered, both in the form of a one therapy and a discounted subscription.
Make an appointment: